1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
It took a really long time, but I think they all turned out really well.
2. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
I thought this was sucessful and turned out just as we expected.
3. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
Everything worked except for we could only take the pictures from certains sides because of the way the zonkey was facing.
4. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
I probably wouldnt have changed anything because there werent any issues.
It just took a long time cause we had to take so many pictures just keep it at the same height and zoom the whole time, with subtle movements.
6. What did you learn from this piece?
I learned how tedious it was to do a stop motion piece, but it was kinda cool in the end.5. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?