Friday, December 3, 2010





1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
I thought this was actually a pretty fun and interesting project but I wish it was four elements instead of five because I always forgot about the last element and i think it made the piece too busy.
2. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?

I feel pretty successful and I thought I did pretty well working with all of these and thinking creative.
3. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?

The amount of elements worked but I still think it was a little too busy adding a fifth.
4. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?

Maybe trying different elements and see if it was competely different or not.
5. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?

Adding all the elements together and still making it look good. And in five different ways.
6. What did you learn from this piece?

I learned to think more creative using what I had to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment