Tuesday, November 16, 2010


1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
I thought this project was more difficult than the other ones we've had so far but it was also pretty fun.
2. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?

I feel successful with my work but I wanted to add more pictures but I had no part of my video I could add it.
3. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?

The tripod really helped keep my pictures all the same height, but I didn't like that two of that came out with different lighting.
4. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?

I would've taken more poses on the first day.
5. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?

You have to listen to the same song a thousand times it was difficult.
6. What did you learn from this piece?

I learned timing is really important and makes a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment